无 为大家整理的《英文诗歌翻译:面朝大海 春暖花开》的文章,供大家学习参考。
从明天起,做一个幸福的人
From tomorrow on, I will be a happy person; 喂马,劈柴,周游世界
Grooming, chopping, and traveling all over the world. 从明天起,关心粮食和蔬菜
From tomorrow on, I will care foodstuff and vegetables, 我有一所房子,面朝大海,春暖花开
I have a house,towards the sea, with spring flowers blossoming. 从明天起,和每一个亲人通信
From tomorrow on, I will write to each of my dear ones, 告诉他们我的幸福
Telling them of my happiness, 那幸福的闪电告诉我的
What the lightening of blessedness has told me, 我将告诉每一个人
I will spread it to each of them. 给每一条河每一座山取一个温暖的名字
And give a warm name for every river and every mountain. 陌生人,我也为你祝福
Strangers, I will also give you my well-wishing. 愿你有一个灿烂的前程
May you have a brilliant future! 愿你有情人终成眷属
May you lovers eventually become spouse! 愿你在尘世获得幸福
May you enjoy happiness in this earthly world! 我也愿面朝大海,春暖花开
I only wish to face the sea, with spring flowers blossoming.